Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Personal Transformation + Pad Thai Obsession

I am so glad we started this Dukan Diet journey together. I realized that we have almost gone two months and am so proud of us. Will power could be our new thing. I knew I still had that in there somewhere along with thinner me. Today was a protein only day. It's odd how I don't think about food and crave it in the same way. Having stricter guidelines has somehow allowed me to forget about it a little more. Forget about it until I smell a baked potato or see a plate of pasta. Pasta. Pasta. Shirataki Noodles? It looks like the real thing. I really want it to be the real thing and have found it really feels like you are being naughty and eating a vat of chow mein or pad thai when it's prepared with Asian spices. I am still on the journey to find the perfect pad thai recipe but am getting closer and Dukanizing by replacing palm sugar with Splenda brown sugar. Not sure what will get close to the crunchy peanuts. Where else can we get that crunch? I am somewhat obsessed with figuring this out and will keep you posted. Next up green papaya salad sans fruit. xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment